An umbrella group for Irish hillwalkers.
To Add a Photo to the Monthly Image Gallery login and make the following menu choices
1. Create Content (top of left menu)
3. Title – give your image a title
4. Topic – select Photography
5. Image Galleries – select Monthly Display
6. Browse to locate image (photograph) on your computer (max size 640 x 640 pixels)
7. Add optional description
8. Click Submit
Mapping the Dublin and Wicklow Hills
WAI Winter Talks Series : EastWest Mapping
An incredible turnout, indeed a full house, gave a warm welcome to Barry Dalby of EastWest Mapping as he gave an intriguing insight into maps and mapping on what was the first of this season’s Winter Talks Series as hosted by the Walkers Association of Ireland.
WAI Winter Talks Series 2011/2012.
Joyce County Challenge 2011
The Lake District Hill walking club would like to thank all those who braved the Irish summer and turned up to the 2011 Joyce Country Challenge.