An umbrella group for Irish hillwalkers.
To Add a Photo to the Monthly Image Gallery login and make the following menu choices
1. Create Content (top of left menu)
3. Title – give your image a title
4. Topic – select Photography
5. Image Galleries – select Monthly Display
6. Browse to locate image (photograph) on your computer (max size 640 x 640 pixels)
7. Add optional description
8. Click Submit
WALK AND LEARN
IN THE UPPERCHURCH HILLS
The Scottish Munros with Anne Morrissey
A captivated crowd listened in awe (even more awe than the John Wayne awe) as Anne Morrissey explained how even “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” were quite simply not enough to help overcome the logistical adventure of compleating the Scottish Munros!
Hiking, trekking, scrambling, the usage of boats and even raw pedal-power would all be called into play just to get access to the then awesome task of now summiting at least 284 of nature’s most beautiful high spots within Scotland’s borders.
Millstreet Walking Festival
14th - 15th April 2012